This is a simple manual on how to change the c: drive in wine.
1) Go to the ~/.wine directory
2) There is a directory called dosdevices. Go there
3) You should see a link c:(and sometimes c::). Make sure this is a link
4) Delete the link c: (and c:: if present)
5) Make a link to the desired c: drive and paste it in the ~/.wine/dosdevices directory (if c: drive is a external device that is mounted make a link to the /dev/xxxx file e.g /dev/sda5)
6) Rename that link c: (and the link to the /dev/xxxx file c::)
7) typein the terminalCode:winecfg
8) On the window that pops up click on the drives tab on the top corner.
9) If in the drive mappings the c: drive is the directory you wanted then you have successfully changed the c: drive!
Hope this helps