Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to run Cisco CCNA exploration in Ubuntu

Beans

Re: How to run Cisco CCNA exploration in Ubuntu

Hello guys I found al alternative Solution after some research for some reason after I installed Flash player from Ubuntu Software center firefox used Gnash instead of flash player so I downloaded install_flash_player_11_linux.i386.tar.gz

to install it just open terminal and do the following commands

tar zxvf install_flash_player_11_linux.i386.tar.gz
    then
    sudo cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

now you just copied the files to firefox, that resolved the issue for me since I couldnt see the online content from cisco academy

original post in
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1859842&page=2

Beans

this one worked for me... thanks....

Beans

Hi all,
    For launching CCNA on any type of linux distribution the best way to install apache
    and put CCNA into /var/www and there is no any issue regarding flash player

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mnemonict View Post
    Here is Mine :

file:///media/0430C6B030C6A7CE/CISCO_CCNA/Exploration1/theme/cheetah.html?c1lang=en&c1id=en0600000000&c2lang=&c 2id=&chapter=1

file:///media/0430C6B030C6A7CE/CISCO_CCNA/Exploration2/theme/cheetah.html?c1lang=en&c1id=en0900000000&c2lang=&c 2id=&chapter=1

file:///media/0430C6B030C6A7CE/CISCO_CCNA/Exploration3_English/theme/cheetah.html?cid=1300000000&l1=en&l2=none&chapter= 1

file:///media/0430C6B030C6A7CE/CISCO_CCNA/Exploration4_English/theme/cheetah.html?cid=1400000000&l1=en&l2=none&chapter= 1

Change 0430C6B030C6A7CE with the CCNA's Installation folder, but read from linux...

hope this help.
    Hi,
    this really helped me and saved me from further searching for solution. I was trying to run CCNA Explration on Android tablet and I could not make it to lunch properly by opening index.html in Firefox. Then I saw this hint, tried and it works without problems! Only difference is, like you said, that I have to put correct path to cheetah.html into the address bar of Firefox. Finally, I created new index.html that refers to this new path and I can run my Exploratoin on Android, at last

Zvonko.

Beans

Hi Everybody,

I got this problem again, but on KDE4 (Kubuntu 14.04) the link (http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager04.html) privided by JosephWheatley, gave me the solution I've been looking for a couple of days, thanks bro
    and don't forget to refresh the CCNA front page on firefox

Beans

worked great for me! thanks!

Beans

im having alot of trouble getting CCNA to work from the website, i go to netacad, login, launch the course and it doesnt work

i've tried every flash method in this thread accept global settings

i cant seem to figure out with firefox and unity how to get to the global flashplayer settings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123