Thread: can i ?

Beans

can i ?

hi, second post here, not sure if in the right place?. i downloaded 2.7 ultimate last night 'can i' try it, i mean load as a program?(i think i prepared a partition before?), i had 2.6 ultimate i put on B not sure if 2.7 self loads as a program (like the live cd), or you have to create a seprate partition for it, ... im itching to take a peak or shell i create partition
    first? ... i cant remember
    thanks guys

SORRY ITS IN THE WRONG PLACE BUT ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP GREAT
    Last edited by maski; June 14th, 2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: wrong place...(as usual

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: can i ?

I couldn't find the link but there are some straight forward ways to get answers on the forum #1 thread title should relate to the problem or question directly #2 what the heck is 2.7 see where I'm going here. Be succinct, keep it as short as possible with inclusive information.

For example as well since 2.7 ultimate is not Ubuntu a link to the site would help.
    http://ultimateedition.info/ultimate...e-edition-2-7/
    This saves the time I had to look it up, this will enable people to help you easier.
    Last edited by wilee-nilee; June 13th, 2010 at 11:34 PM.

Beans

sorry i will move post, that link you gave me was where i got 'ubuntu ultimate 2.7' from,

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by maski View Post
    sorry i will move post, that link you gave me was where i got 'ubuntu ultimate 2.7' from,
    Thats great but not everybody knows what that is, so it is helpful to include stuff, just a friendly nudge to get the most out of the forum, If I can find that mods link to thread technique I will post it. Were all here to fulfill some need, and it can be done in a efficient manner.