So I was not sure where to post this, so I figured I will start here.

This is a great organization that I have been volunteering with for the last 2 years. In a nutshell, we refurbish computers for less privileged students.
see www.kramden.org/about

In the past, we have been using the Microsoft MAR's Program, which is basically a small fee per computer for a new community program product key. Since they have updated their system and made it much more complicated, and of course we are trying to lower our cost we are now looking at implementing Ubuntu as our main OS for the computers that we will be giving out. We already use all open-source programs with our layout such as OpenOffice. So this should be a natural transition for us I would think. I am trying to help them decide this is a great move, since I have been using Ubuntu for 3 years now and love it. So really I am looking for ideas/input/thoughts about how I can convert some of the management team, that is still holding back since they are not as comfortable with it.

I just think this is going to be a great way to help spread the word about Ubuntu and get it into the hands of our next generation Ubuntu users. Please check out www.kramden.org and let me know what you think, or any questions you may have.