Thread: so ...do i have a problem ?

Beans

so ...do i have a problem ?

hello
    i heard about the problem between Ubuntu and ati and nividia problems and i have an ati card in my laptop but so far i didn't face any problem so i didn't care
    but when i used acompiz alot and get deeper with it i discovered that i faced this problem so i want to know if really the Ubuntu didn't know my graphics card or not i tried hardware drivers but it didn't find any thing so please tell me first if i have a problem or not and what happened with compiz was just my laptop weak

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: so ...do i have a problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa atta View Post
    hello
    i heard about the problem between Ubuntu and ati and nividia problems and i have an ati card in my laptop but so far i didn't face any problem so i didn't care
    but when i used acompiz alot and get deeper with it i discovered that i faced this problem so i want to know if really the Ubuntu didn't know my graphics card or not i tried hardware drivers but it didn't find any thing so please tell me first if i have a problem or not and what happened with compiz was just my laptop weak
    Ezayak ya Mustafa, inshalla tekon bekher,

Mustafa, When you start a thread, make it more descriptive in a way that it gives a hint about its content. A thread title like "So... Do I have a problem?" malosh ay ma3na bel marra.

Mustafa, You said when you go "Deeper" with compiz you face "this problem". Tab ana radi zemmetak yabo darsh, enta 2olt 7aga yetfehem menha 7aga?

You have to define Deeper ya3ni eh, eh elli 7awelt te3melo bezabt with compiz we 7asal eh as a result wel mafrod kan ye7sal eh instead.

Abu Darsh, ana far7an geddan ennak betes2al we bet7awel tefham Ubuntu/Linux, ew3a tez3al menni!

enta 7abeebi ya santafa