Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 578 Tux images! very funny!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: 578 Tux images! very funny!

@awakatanka wile coyote super genius!!!!!!
    Advantages and Disadvantages of 64bit.(Plus install Guides)

‘In search of some small measure of peace, that we all seek, and few of us ever find.’

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

I may have to make a 'Master Shake' Tux...
    "Who is THE DRIZZLE?"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Quote Originally Posted by bonzodog
    I think we ought to encourage people to use these for avatars in these forums(
    Cool, I'm in
    Last edited by angkor; March 27th, 2006 at 06:21 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    I may have to make a 'Master Shake' Tux...
    Just put a penguin logo on the cup. That would do the job.
    Manually installing software and setting up your system is always preferable. However, there is not one thing wrong with using Automatix for getting it done the easy way. Get Automatix2 Support Here

Beans

I pasted about 20 of those tuxes on the desktop pic I have at my work and home PCs (that pic is also my avatar). My girlfriend laughed too hard & needed some water while people around me at work keep looking at me as if I'm an alien. I love the naked tux, red army tux, and the beaten up tux -too cute! Dalton, fbi, and doctor tuxes are also a must!!

the anarchist tux is crazy too. someone should do the feminist tux and the communist tux so I can put them on my shirt or something!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by towsonu2003
    I pasted about 20 of those tuxes on the desktop pic I have at my work and home PCs (that pic is also my avatar). My girlfriend laughed too hard & needed some water while people around me at work keep looking at me as if I'm an alien. I love the naked tux, red army tux, and the beaten up tux -too cute! Dalton, fbi, and doctor tuxes are also a must!!

the anarchist tux is crazy too. someone should do the feminist tux and the communist tux so I can put them on my shirt or something!!!
    Hehe very nice.. i spent some time looking at them too

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

<=== This one's my fav, go Reds!

These are so funny, someone should make a screensaver that shows these fellows(with the funny names, of course).
    Last edited by hesee; March 28th, 2006 at 04:27 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by hesee
    These are so funny, someone should make a screensaver that shows these fellows(with the funny names, of course).
    to exagerate, I'd love to see a version of simcity with these tuxes as the main characters... dancing and eating and stuff.

Beans

Smile Re: 578 Tux images! very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by towsonu2003

Hell they should be making shirts with those little buggers on them, i'd buy em all or at least as much as i can....beautiful little creatures...Anakin Tux...the dark side was never cuter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123