Thread: pbxes.org and sip

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

pbxes.org and sip

Hi,

Not sure where to put this - it's only obliquely linked to Ekiga and networking. Admins, feel free to re-locate...

I have a VOIP account with a company called voiptalk.org. It provides me with a the ability to receive and make VOIP calls, and also to connect with the POTS (both in and out). I also have an account with pbxes.org. This claims to be terribly clever, and I was pointed in its direction by Sipdroid, the SIP calling application for Android.

It does look very good - it can route calls to anywhere, and unify all your communications, all pretty handy. But I'm damned if I can figure out how to configure it.

My SIP provider has given me a username, password, domain (voiptalk.org) and server - I think the "proxy server", which is used to make external calls. This is nat.voiptalk.org, using port 5065 (rather than the more standard, but not universal, 5060).

Does anyone know how to set up the "Trunk", which I think is where things are falling over, on pbxes.org with this setup?

Thanks,
    Ross

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: pbxes.org and sip

Bump.

Any sip experts out there?