Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu One stuck on queued

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Re: Ubuntu One stuck on queued

Hmm. I've just ( it was 15 CET = 14 GMT ) bought about 90 songs ( a lot of money for me ), paid via PayPal & 6 hours later - nothing

Files doesn't show in my cloud ( ubuntu one ) not mentioning my computer

Banshee & rhythmbox shows only QUEUED on all files.

What I need to do now??
    C2Q6600/GA-EP45-DS3R/8GB-DDR2@800/GAINWARD GTX470/AUDIGY4OEM/WINFAST-TV2000XP/3xHD103SJ/SH-B083L/SAMSUNG2443BW/HP-PSC1315/FCA202/XENYX1002/AT2020

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Hey guys at ubuntu one, you need to get your act together.
    I bought adele's album this pm and songs are still queued, for 8 hours now, pls sort it out,i like to support you but if things continue this bad, i will have to use amazon mp3.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body. Paddy

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

18 hours later 33 songs still not downloaded ( 11 songs - There was a problem completing the download. Try downloading again. 22 - QUEUED ).
    Not a blazing fast & problem free method of purchasing music

Still want to support You guys, so please do something with copying files from music store to cloud at least.

-----EDIT-----

All songs downloaded but some of them have something like "This song was downloaded too many times. Please purchase it one more time"
    I've got them on a disk & in cloud - but there is something wrong with copying them from store to Ubuntu One cloud.

You guys should work little more on that.

Hope You gonna get it right - so the business will move on.
    Last edited by sgtGarcia; August 3rd, 2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: update
    C2Q6600/GA-EP45-DS3R/8GB-DDR2@800/GAINWARD GTX470/AUDIGY4OEM/WINFAST-TV2000XP/3xHD103SJ/SH-B083L/SAMSUNG2443BW/HP-PSC1315/FCA202/XENYX1002/AT2020

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

yeah, this is really lame. This is the first time I've actually spent any money on Ubuntu related stuff and for this to happen makes me really question how reliable Ubuntu is on for anything money related. I bought one song and it's stuck in queued. I stayed up for hours just trying to find a song and now for this to happen, ugh...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

This is pretty depressing. Since Hoary Hedgehog this probably ranks number 3 on my Ubuntu-Low-Points. I do realize that this problem is complex and is a mix of 7-Digital-UbuntuOne-Rhythmbox/Banshee. But for an overall user experience, especially since I have been telling Linux converts they can use the Ubuntu One Store when they ask me "Can I use iTunes on linux?" this still stinks.

I contacted Ubuntu One, I might follow up and see if they suggest I file a bug report as well.

Not sure why it has to 'Queue' for so long in the first place. I've heard people say that pirates get the better product/service/experience while the paying customers get the opposite. I haven't felt that way since I've been using Amazon since iTunes still was DRM (and luckily stayed away from Amazon's Album-at-a-time BS extra program), but in this case I do feel like I should have pirated it instead!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

First, Sorry for the inconvenience. We had a temporary server issue over the weekend that caused some music purchase downloads to be delayed. We take matters, such as customers not receiving purchases promptly, very serious and worked hard to resolve this as soon as possible. The engineers have initiated some fixes to make purchases appear instantly again. If you are still having trouble receiving your music please contact Ubuntu One support.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by joshiausdemwald View Post
    Same problem here, hopefully a few improvements will come along instantly, atm the service is somewhat ... useless.
    Actually, the mentioned issue(s) does not seem to be resolved until now. This is somewhat incredible due to the fact that the mobile upgrade is a payed service.

Same issue: Banshee Store Plugin says "queued", but the music even has not been transferred from 7digital to the cloud (checked this by using the browser based web frontend). Music buyed yesterday and was still not delivered.

I think the problem relies in the application interface between 7digital and the cloud storage.

Please find a solution, otherwise i've got to terminate my ubuntu one account, which would be really too bad.

Beans

I uncorked the problem by dist-upgrading to 12.04 opening UbuntuOne store in Rhythmbox, and clicking on My Downloads. After a few minutes, I finally get to hear that music paid for two months ago. Yay!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by duanedesign View Post
    First, Sorry for the inconvenience. We had a temporary server issue over the weekend that caused some music purchase downloads to be delayed. We take matters, such as customers not receiving purchases promptly, very serious and worked hard to resolve this as soon as possible. The engineers have initiated some fixes to make purchases appear instantly again. If you are still having trouble receiving your music please contact Ubuntu One support.
    This is still happening now with Ubuntu 12.04, so I think it's something fundamental about the setup of the store that's causing it to be really slow and queue for ages (I suppose it could be my connection, but I don't think so). I did receive all my music, but it took a couple of hours to come through, which is very bad compared with competing services. I really hope this is able to be fixed, as I want to purchase from the store again, but won't do so if the process is likely to be as annoying as it has been so far -- but if it's been going on for years, it doesn't seem like I'm going to have much luck.

Please, please sort this out, even if it means reworking the store from the ground up again, as you're surely losing lots of potential income at the moment and its a shame for users not to have access to a viable integrated music store.
    Last edited by jismith1989; July 25th, 2012 at 01:13 PM.

Beans

Problem is still not resolved.

2 hours after purchasing...

WTF

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast