Hi to all,

I have just bought a new laptop, model Sony Vaio VPC EB1E8E, and of course the first thing I had done was installing Lucid. Solved the main problems regarding audio, I experience a minor bug: when the laptop is plugged in, in the page "Power Statistics" the Watt rate has unbelievable values, between 750 and 800 Watt, while it comes back to normality when I unplug it (to a rate of 20 Watt circa, "at rest").

I do not really think there may be such a waste of energy when the laptop is plugged in, otherwise this night my room would have become an oven, so I don't bother so much about it. Still, it is annoying since every time I unplug the laptop ubuntu realizes that I am using 750W with a battery of 42Wh and displays a window warning me that 3 minutes of charge are remaining, but fortunately it realizes the truth before actually making it hibernate.

I wonder if there is any easy solution to this problem (I have not been able to find it on the forum, I apologize if it is already accounted and solved...), but I do not want other people to waste time solving a problem that in the end only makes me do a click when I unplug the laptop...