It just works and works great

I dont worry much about speed since it can't compare with my cable connection, but its not bad either, download speeds are in the 1.5mbs and upload on 300kbs.

The installation was quite simple. I just plugged it in and I was asked some questions about it and right after that it was available in the connection's list.

I had to unplug my LAN cable to force it to use the AirCard (Its not really mine so I'm just going the easy route), and right after that, FireFox started downloading website data.

I've read reviews that this thing has an internal battery but honestly I have no clue what it uses it for and how does the recharge and when. I thought that to get it working was going to be a pain and to my surprise it didnt and works nicely.

I read a review that says that Macs and Window$ software has this window with connection information that's in the way and in Ubuntu its plainly unobstrusive. (Can't confirm that since I dont have windows/mac on my home).

I wonder if this will be available locally without a contract... that would be awesome....

ELP