Thread: Can't move indicator session applet to the right of the system date/clock applet

Beans
    Distro
    Edubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Can't move indicator session applet to the right of the system date/clock applet

I thought I was removing the chat status piece of the indicator applet (I know what it is now, didn't then), but I accidentally removed the whole thing. Now when I figured out how to put it back on the panel, I can't get it back to where it was (which was to the RIGHT of the system date/time applet). How can I do this as well as move the indicator applet that has the volume control in it?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE!

Beans

Re: Can't move indicator session applet to the right of the system date/clock applet

I did the same thing, and would like to know how to do this also (put the indicator session applet back to its original space).

FYI, I looked in the startup applications menu, and didn't see anything.

Beans

Re: Can't move indicator session applet to the right of the system date/clock applet

Hello,

I believe that you need to right click on the sytem clock and choose Unlock. Then you can move it around and arrange them however you wish. Once you get them where you want, Lock them in place again.

Hope this helps.

Beans

Thanks! It wasn't the clock, but the 'divider' actually had a 'lock to bar' option, and when unlocked, I could move stuff into/out of that area.

Beans

Excellent aeronutt, glad you figured it out and here's hoping that omnialive does as well.