Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The T&E

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: The T&E

Ms_Angel_D Makes good sense here.

(Not trying to make brownie points), but, (as if)....

A recurring scenario, is that most threads that are unpopular, are fast tracked to "recurring discussions".

If this scenario is acceptable, then it will continue.

If not, then change may be the in the cards.
    I learn something ubuntu everyday.
    dell precision T7500 1Tb hdd x 2
    2.67 Ghz intel xeon X5550 cpu
    nvidia quadro fx 4800-1.5 Gb video card

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by hansdown View Post
    If not, then change may be the in the cards.
    Nah, nothing will change. Never expected it to, really. But that's OK. The brilliant thing is that I don't have to participate.

In a way I guess I should be grateful. All the people who ruin this place are corralled into one subforum. Makes them easier to avoid, yes?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Will the staff please close this thread, as my OP indicated - no response was necessary.

I would like to take a moment and wish Ms_Angel_D all the best at staying within her allotted agenda and keeping a lid on the T&E. I believe she'll do an excellent job (for whatever my opinion is worth). Each of us has an opinion, but we should all keep in mind that the staff is tasked with doing what they believe is in the best interest of the Forums.

Thanks again to all that responded. I wish to apologize to the staff for even starting this thread. I'm certain everyone has more important issues, especially the staff. They certainly don't need to waste time, revisiting issues that have already been addressed.

Good Luck to all
    Mac
    "All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward."
    Ellen Glasgow

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by Tamlynmac View Post
    Will the staff please close this thread, as my OP indicated - no response was necessary.

I would like to take a moment and wish Ms_Angel_D all the best at staying within her allotted agenda and keeping a lid on the T&E. I believe she'll do an excellent job (for whatever my opinion is worth). Each of us has an opinion, but we should all keep in mind that the staff is tasked with doing what they believe is in the best interest of the Forums.

Thanks again to all that responded. I wish to apologize to the staff for even starting this thread. I'm certain everyone has more important issues, especially the staff. They certainly don't need to waste time, revisiting issues that have already been addressed.

Good Luck to all
    Mac
    Agreed. I'm trying to figure out how to unsubscribe....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345