Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android Tethering for my HTC Droid Incredible (like PDANet)

Beans

Re: Android Tethering for my HTC Droid Incredible (like PDANet)

Hey everyone. I'm new to the Android Incredible and fairly new to Ubuntu as well. I'm trying really hard to understand how to get proxoid or azilink to work with my android, but I think that I need someone to really dumb it down for me, because the step by step instructions I've been reading through on all of these links are not working for me. I'm sure I have sometime wrong that is simple.

I'm currently operating the newest version of Ubuntu, and I have the latest software on my android. My computer is old. IBM Thinkpad, T40. If any of you are willing to take the time to step me though this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks everyone!

tim

Beans

I'm having the same problem. I'm using 10.04 along with my incredible and after downloading the files I extract them and paste in the first step for tar which I'm guessing sets that file as the Target but it says the file doesn't exist in the terminal though.its.on there. Any help appreciated.

Beans

an easier way is discussed here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1530546

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12