Thread: Sync and import loved tracks on last.fm

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Question Sync and import loved tracks on last.fm

Hello

I'd like to be able to import the loved tracks from my last.fm profile to a play list in a music player. The only solution I've found is Vandelay Industries. However I find Songbird bloated and utterly slow. Does anyone know of a way to import loved tracks from last.fm to another player, for example Rhythmbox?

Would also be happy to see any solution of syncing tracks of a certain rate in a music player with last.fm (marking tracks of a certain rate as loved on your last.fm profile).

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Sync and import loved tracks on last.fm

I have never used Rhythmbox so I don't know if that's possible, but Amarok can connect to LastFM and songs that you mark as Loved in Amarok will be marked so in LastFM.
    However I think that with the latest updates to LastFM you can only see you can only play your LastFM loved tracks in Amarok if you are a paying subscriber.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Sync and import loved tracks on last.fm

Thanks for replying!

The main feature I'm looking for concerning last.fm loved tracks is being able to make a play list of your loved songs on last.fm. That is making a play list of your local files corresponding to your loved tracks on last.fm. I am not looking for a music player supporting streaming from last.fm.