So here I be, a complete newbie to the whole open source phenomena, and upon checking out the Ubuntu home page for the very first time, I run across a link to information pertaining to a Netbook friendly version of Ubuntu. Naturally, my curiosity was piqued. Then to find out that not only is the Netbook I have compatible, but that I can run the entire operating system from a USB flash drive with only a 2 gig capacity. Who woulda thunk it? Well needless to say, the first thing I'll be doing upon returning home is installing this little widget on my flash drive and booting it straight from there. (mind is still boggled) So mainly what I am here to say is "Wow this is cool" and also to ask if there is anything I should know about this Netbook specific version of the operating system. Or, more importantly, is there anything that I should look out for? Any information that anyone can give me, please feel free to let me know. I have been wanting to get my feet wet with open source for years and just haven't had the time. I have had nothing but problems with Windows ever since the first day I used it in 1994 and anything that I can do to get away from it, even if just for small periods of time, I will do. And in the process I can learn about something that I have been wanting to learn about since they took Dos and Dos-shell out of Windows and put that silly Dos emulator in instead. Thanks for listening to me rant.