Hi guys,
I'm Steve and I'm from Ireland. Been running Lubuntu 12.04 LTS on my Dell Mini for the past few months and it's been a very positive experience for the most part. I've always been a fan of the foss philosophy so I'm happy to finally have a GNU/Linux system and to be a member of the community. Looks like there are some good people here. I've been around computers a while but I've only recently taken up programming and electronics. Aside from command-line I'm learning Python and C. Also messing about with an Arduino kit as I'm starting a degree course in Mechatronics this year (god help me!). Really looking forward to it though.

I hope to be able to answer some questions on the forums as soon as I've a bit more experience myself. I'm here to learn, help out when I can, make some friends and have a bita fun, so feel free to give me a shout if there's anything I can do for you or you just fancy a chat. Oh yeah.. I'm mad into music and movies, I enjoy gaming (mostly Halo and Topspin 4) and HT systems. And beers of course..

Take it easy : ]

Steve