Page 168 of 389 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3886

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Howdy
    Hoping to learn a few things from you folks.Got my edge-u-cation in OS's when Dos was Boss.
    Thank you folks for Ubuntu......lol.....Didn’t have GUI back in the day.

Peace/Out
    G

Beans

Hello ubuntu peoples
    I'm a average linux user , I have tried many many distros before and I have always found myself going back to ubuntu. My name is Don and I'm a ubuntu addict ( Hi Don ) .

Beans

New to Ubuntu

Hello all! I've been really curious about Ubuntu for a while, but haven't had the time, nor the "extra" hardware, to play around with installing it and checking it out. That is until I acquired a free Asus EeePC1005HE today! What's the first thing I did when I got home? Installed Android 4.0.4 ICS on it, but was severely disappointed at the performance of the build of the ROMs I could find for it. So Ubuntu came next! I'm installing it over Windows and Android, so it will be the sole OS on the Netbook. It's currently in the install process, with everything seeming to go pretty smoothly thus far. Let's hope things stay that way! I am by no means a software expert, nor a developer, writer, or anything. I'm just willing to put the effort into researching how to get things done. So if I end up looking like an ignorant reject, please keep in mind, that I actually am. haha

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: New to Ubuntu

Welcome to the forum buddy
    With regards
    Dr Kurian
    Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Welcome to the forum! I tried Ubuntu on my netbook a while back and it worked really well! It always had the correct drivers needed, so hopefully you wont need any more help with it afterwards!

maryna is offline Ubuntu Green Coffee Beans
    Beans

welcome to the forum!!!

Beans

Hey, I'm Chamitha, have been a casual Ubuntu user for ages but since a couple of weeks, I've been using it as my primary OS. More information about me, what I do and also some handy Ubutnu tips, visit my blog, http://xchamitha.blogspot.com.

Hope to learn more from the community while offering my humble contribution whenever possible too.

Cheers!

Beans

=D>
    Hi Everyone, hello Chamitha!

WELCOME!!!

Beans

Welcome to the forum and Ubuntu. I love this OS...esp after the last few updates. This forum seems to have changed a bit over time but I've always found the people here very helpful and not so 'anti tech person'esque as some other tech centric forums can be.

Beans

Greetings all. I'm Knetch. I'm brand new to Ubuntu (Running Ubuntu Studio) but I'm liking the challange. I picked up a cheap desktop and I've been building it up so we'll see where I go from here. I'm looking forward to the experience.

Page 168 of 389 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast