Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3886

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by bapoumba View Post
    Yep
    If you are more comfortable with French, I suppose you already know about the French Ubuntu forums : http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/
    Yes, but i hate this forum xD (political, religion etc...) i prefer Ubuntu official forums

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Quote Originally Posted by belarrius View Post
    Yes, but i hate this forum xD (political, religion etc...) i prefer Ubuntu official forums
    | My old and mostly abandoned blog |
    Linux user #413984 ; Ubuntu user #178
    J'aime les fraises.
    Nighty night me lovelies!

| Reinstalling Ubuntu ? Please check this bug first ! |
    | Using a ppa ? Please install ppa-purge from universe, you may need it should you want to revert packages back |
    | No support requests / username changes by PM, thanks. |
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beans

Red face Hello world

Hi, I'm Lori. Total noob to Ubuntu, got tired of Microsoft & Apple nonsense. I've used Open Source programs for years and they've been every bit as good as the programs you pay for. So far I'm really happy with it and I can't wait to learn more. <3

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Welcome lori2

Beans

Server Explorer/Newbie Here

Hello all, my name is Chris Rogers my username is Crogers731

I am new to this forum and I am here to listen well and learn all that I can as well as help anyone, anyway that I possibly can. I am 41 years old and own a construction company that I have gotten bored with and am now in my fourth year of six getting a masters in Computer Science. I am like I stated a newbie here, and to the fully operational technical side, though I have been dealing with computers for over eight years. I am now out of the trail and error side,( with no education meaning reading, LISTENING, ASKING, and learning) to now listening and learning. I enjoy and thrive to learn the correct way now, I read everything that I can, and I listen well. I am not afraid to ask questions and I do as explained too without adding my two sense. I am fairly new to using Linux, which I kick myself in the a** everyday for not starting with Linux over eight years ago. I am here to get any support from this community with my learning about Linux, and how to best use Linux. I bought a brand new server about a month ago, it is a Lenovo TD 340 which I am in need of some guidance in setting up properly, starting with installing Redhat and Windows server 2012 R2 operating systems on it, setting up the PCI adapter, and configuring the RAID properly. I have over six desktops and nine laptops that I am looking to get setup as workstations for this server. I am building an entire office network with Active Directory, Websites, software, and programs running Virtual servers and workstation using VMware, citrus, and Linux to include in this. I am currently taking LFS101x Introduction to Linux from the Linux Foundation, and am scheduled to take RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) starting in October, I am also scheduled to take the tests for Network+, and Security+. So thats a good start on me and whats going on with things, so yes I need some help, maybe even a mentor.
    Kind thoughts, Chris Rogers

Edit by sandyd :removed email/phone
    Last edited by sandyd; September 1st, 2014 at 07:54 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Threads merged
    Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.

Beans

Hi everyone! I'm francis just new to the forum and started using xubuntu a year ago if I recall correctly. And I'm here to learn and hopefully contribute to the community.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Welcome Francis!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Thought I should probably stop by and introduce myself...

I'm a developer, predominantly web-based stuff these days, but still do a bit of desktop work. Also a former core developer for Arch. Currently using Ubuntu 14.04 (with a few small tweaks). And... I just made my first real contribution to the Ubuntu community in the form of XAMPP Controller!

Beans

18 year old techy who just got Into ubuntu and linux.

Working towards a bsba in computer informations systems, listening to music, messing with code in my spare time and trying to convert the world to ubuntu

Page 268 of 389 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast