Page 176 of 389 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3886

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hello!

My name is Alberto, I have 19 years and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I am a lover of computer and Internet technology, currently self I do all this, telling different projects and/or companies.

From the first day I met the Linux universe, I fall, then, when there was still no Unity, and it was from a great classic mode, which all were amazed with its 3D touch and/or other, I can not say you've been a faithful user, why not, I have often had to return to the dark operating system, Microsoft Windows, but like life, is always a need, work, and support simplificidad drag us again after many years back and with the intention of staying, I hope to learn more than ever, as anyone help a family and settle down as is, Ubuntu.

Greetings.

Beans

hi...,
    this ubuntu forum site is a best place to get reply to your query
    this forum deals with linux operating system & is capable of solving your query.
    thanks.

Beans

Hi,

Name's Greg.

Regards,
    Greg

Beans

Hey y'all!

I'm grish, my real name is david.
    I'm completely new to linux/ubuntu and I love this forum.
    I'm on 12.04 on my desktop and netbook.

My nickname on freenode-irc is grish as well, so in case you wanna talk, just pm me.

[some advertisement: Come to #lolchats on freenode, we're a nice crowd of introverts.]

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Greetings!

I'm TR. I've been using Linux in some form or fashion on purpose since about 1999-200 on spare hardware; took the dive of dual-booting on my laptop with Ubuntu in 2007.
    I;ve got a PowerSpec N50 that is my linux test bed, trying out new distros every so often, it came with Ubuntu 9.04. I'm going to try to dual boot my iMac after doing some more reading on it. and my next laptop will either come with Linux or I will blow off Windows and install Ubuntu 12.04.

I've a huge fan of open source and I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the community.

Cheers!

Beans

Hiya! I'm Sukal, and am a teen with a passion for programming. I've grown up with windows but am currently making the switch to Linux for my uni studies. I've been using ubuntu since jan 2012 and have gone back and forward, but am curtly using Xubuntu for everything except for syncing my iPad, which I have a virtualised windows install for.

I am currently teaching myself python and java, and am currently working on an AI project as part of a bet with a life long friend.

Beans

Name on here is Datasin, I'm Jason. I live in Mississippi but not for long, soon my family and I are moving to Atlanta Georgia.

Nice meeting everyone.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Hi i'm Mohan and a teen with passion for Programming currently teaching myself C,Python,Pearl and Shell Scripting...

If anyone help me to learn these from the core i am very glad... I wish to perfect these languages...

Nice meeting Everyone

Beans

Hello everyone,
    I am Somrita.I live in India.I love to read books.I have been using windows since childhood but took an interest in ubuntu in late 2011.I am new to this forum.

Beans

My Self Bhaumik i am 26yr old i am based in Mumbai, IND, i Like to Read book's, Article. and making New Friend's

Page 176 of 389 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast