Page 161 of 389 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3890

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio

Hello fello

Please forgive me if this is not the place to put this but I could not find the intro part of the forum for newbie inroductions. I have other names incase any of you seen me before. Saphtalon and ponykiss are two others I go by.

I am into two types of programming that is intigrated circiutry programing which is with a chip and a bread board and my new one computer programming (the basics).

As you can see I am into MLP or my little pony. You may call me a brony since I am a guy. I got crap like you would not beleive back in highschool about it so please don't add to it.

I look forward to getting to know all of you in the forums.

Beans

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hello, i am new at the forums, but not into ubuntu's world i have been using Ubuntu since 8.04 and have tried other flavours of Linux. i passed by to say hi
    Salutations from Argentina.
    Kowen

Beans

Wink Hello to Everyone..

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. I feel good to be a part of this community. I hope, i'll learn many things from this community.

merged with welcome thread - sandyd
    Last edited by sandyd; September 14th, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

Beans

Re: Hello to Everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by shyambansal View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. I feel good to be a part of this community. I hope, i'll learn many things from this community.

merged with welcome thread - sandyd
    Hi Shyam, do try to post on matters related to Ubuntu and not on very localized things like Service Tax as you did in another post. It's obvious that questions pertaining to Service Tax are pretty technical and would be better asked (and better answered) in fora devoted to such things.

Beans

How do everybody,

I've been using Ubuntu on/off for a couple of years or so, originally as a free operating system to test an old laptop. I've recently started to make much more extensive use of the whole linux shebang, and aside from a few problems caused by my own lack of understanding, I'm finding the entire process quite satisfying!

Beans

Hello there!

Last time I looked in on Ubuntu I think Hardy Heron was the norm, and I've decided to give it another shot!

Still learning now, just getting stuff together. Time to make it look a bit nicer I think though.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Threads merged

Beans

Hello All!

I am a senior studying ECET (Electrical & Computer Engineering Tech). I have been using Ubuntu for several years now, and we are finally doing some linux work in school. This year we are doing some embedded C programming on a single board computer running Debian.

Besides the stuff done in school, i was also in the web design business during my high-school years, and also ran a network of websites. Well, I hope to learn a lot and hopefully I can contribute some things as well! Cheers!

Beans

Talking Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forums!

Remember to set your threads as solved in the top right corner list named thread tools.
    Last edited by codingman; September 16th, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
    CrunchBang Linux
    Plz no tpe lik dis or no anser!!
    The search tool can be found in the upper right corner of your screen, please use it to your advantage, especially before asking questions.

Beans

Hi there!

I'm a Web Developer using Ubuntu since 10.04, but I'm new here in the forums
    I'm glad to be here!

Page 161 of 389 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast