Page 158 of 298 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2977

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by codemaniac View Post
    Thanks cm... looks like I'll see your helpful self around.

Beans

Layest Updates ?

hey friend's this alli thomsan here i like or always want to update mt sel in all matter or in all topics. i always want to take knowledge and increase my knowledge.Pease rply if anyone like or also want to upates ourself like me.......

Hey friend's i like to enjoy the new and latest topic regarding IT , technology and Blogging.i always ready to get knowledge regards these and new and latest other topics.........
    Last edited by sffvba[e0rt; August 19th, 2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Off topic

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Layest Updates ?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Thread moved to The Community Cafe.

Please feel free to ask support questions in the support sections and keep off-topic in the Cafe.

Regards

PS - Unable to merge with welcome thread for some reason so I will leave this here

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Layest Updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by not found View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Thread moved to The Community Cafe.

Please feel free to ask support questions in the support sections and keep off-topic in the Cafe.

Regards

PS - Unable to merge with welcome thread for some reason so I will leave this here
    I merged it for you

Beans

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hi all.

Im here in a jurny to find a partners to make some difference in the world. I've visited a lot of forums in this jurny, still without results. In the last forum someone almost etiqueted me as a troller. That hurted me alot. I guess that was because I was clearly stating my evolutionary personal stands about current computer world situation in order to interest anyone to join.

I saw in a welcome appeal that this forum had problems with "political argues". I don't want to be an *******, so I'll try to filter informations about my standings as much as I can, concentrating on real propositions. But please understand, without some freedom to explain myself I'm useless to the world.

Nice thingie going on here in these forums, friendly communities, great working/fun atmosphere. I like it here

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Welcome everyone!

Just don't go into politics and religion here and you be fine. I think the reason I like these forums so much is exactly the absence of those subjects. Debate is already heated enough on desktop environments and operating systems
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." --Flash Rosenberg

Moose is offline Gee! These Aren't Roasted!
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Hi
    I have been member for a few weeks now but i haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Anthony, I'm 13 and im from Australia. I used to use windows, but switched to linux because i gained an interest in scripting and developing. When im not on the computer im a video gamer. My xbox live name is Cha0SxRisinG add me. Theres not much else i can tell ya really.. I hope to gain a few friends and learn new things.

-Anarchy

Beans

Today I've just found out that I can happily emulate Fruity Loops Studio and Propellerhead's Reason through WINE on my gnome eye-candy, translucent, compiz-fusion enchanted, guake terminal enabled, secure and absolutely stunning Ubuntu 12.04!

All NTFS partitions formatted into ext4.

Microsoft's Windows7 removed.

GRUB sorted.

Sex, drugs and drum'n'bass baby..

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Hey everybody!!

I'll start with the important, next some blah blah...My name is Alex, I'm from Portugal and 30 years have passed since I was born. I work "with molecules" all day (don't we all...) as a chemical followed by some title I don't remember. I'm also a musician (preferably guitar) and love all kind of music from classical to trance. My main use of my computer are for:
    - Breaking it (not hardware, just the software I don't beat it)
    - Fixing it (off course...)
    - Playing MMORPG's (wasting time)
    - Making music (mostly electronic ones, basic song-guides to record with bands and recording itself...Hey @Bedford same here Reason rocks!!)
    - Listening/leeching music

I've been an Ubuntu user for some years, since the version 9.04 although I couldn't use my graphic card, no compatible drivers available by that time...time comes and goes and Ubuntu grows!! Now I feel very happy (finally without windows!!) using 12.04LTS 64bit and it's simply lovely so I also give a huge thanks to all who's making this happening, keep the good job!!!

See you around the forum I need to educate myself now!! I already know some great features and useful tips I've learned while "playing" with it and searching for answers...in fact at the moment I have one tiny question, I know this ain't the appropriate thread but if anybody read 'till here and knows the answer I appreciate Here it goes: (using compiz) How to completely fold a window without forcing it to "detach" of its place? Like a piece of paper? (I've been searching for that answer for long now...I'm either dumb or really looking in the wrong places...)

Hope I'll have a nice time around and I'm certain you're doing the same Have fun. be good!!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

hello everyone ive been here about a week forgot to introduce myself soooo...... HELLLLOOOOO!!!! (:

Page 158 of 298 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast