Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Welcome to the forums!

Beans

Hello everyone, I'm Subway User from Italy.

I've been a GNU/Linux user for quite some time and at the moment I'm using Xubuntu 12.04 although Debian has been and will always be my one and only love. Nonetheless, Xubuntu 12.04 is a really good distribution and I'm quite impressed by it.

Happy to be part of this forum.

SU

Quote Originally Posted by Subway User View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Subway User from Italy.

I've been a GNU/Linux user for quite some time and at the moment I'm using Xubuntu 12.04 although Debian has been and will always be my one and only love. Nonetheless, Xubuntu 12.04 is a really good distribution and I'm quite impressed by it.

Happy to be part of this forum.

SU
    Welcome to the forums
    Me on the web:

Beans

hi every body I'm Naeil from tunisia i'm new user on ubuntu i've ubuntu 12.04 LTS . I spent most of my time using ubuntu .. and especially learning ethical hacking and security
    see yea
    Last edited by Na3iL; July 28th, 2012 at 02:50 AM.

Beans

loving ubuntu..I wish more people would try it out. while ranting about Windoze my teen son has asked me an interesting question. By embracing open source, does that mean we oppose capitalism?...lol I dont... but it made me stop and think for a moment.

Beans

Hello, the name is Brian or bdfull3r.

Im not new Ubuntu but i am new to the forums. I love the smoothness linux systems have over windows or even Mac. I am a casual user, i know almost no code, script, or terminal commands.

I have used Backtrack, Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Puppy, and a few other but i keep coming back to Ubuntu.

My system is pretty mediocre. Intel i3 Sany Bridge with 4GB of RAM, Cheap $50 Zotac Ion video card, 1080p monitor though

Beans

Hello everybody
    My name is Masiha,
    I joined to this forum several years ago, but I'm new to Ubuntu

Beans

Hello All

Hello Everyone,

My name is Steven from the UK, I have played with Ubuntu since 10.04 and it gets better with each release.

I am still quite new with it so forgive my silly questions.

Hope to get to know the community and give back once I have enough knowledge.

Cheers.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Damn I forgot to greet here ^^

I've started my journey with Linux some time ago and I've been rotating between the distributions since then. A few years ago I've stuck up with Ubuntu.

I hope my (not so big but still) experience will be useful here and I'll help someone

Take care and see you inside

Beans

Hello, I am Nathan. I have been using Ubuntu on and off for about 3 years now. I 1st learnt about it from a friend who does not deal with computers, but loves this os. Ubuntu has been my Summer os, for when ever school is over I mainly use it, for the point it does all I need. I am currently working on learning python. I would love some one to point me in the right directions of where to learn it from. This is currently my 5th Ubuntu install this summer, might be more. I keep having problems, or I lasp and went back to win 7. So urm.... Hi.

Page 153 of 266 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast