Page 105 of 323 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3224

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Good evening to all, I'm Evelynn and I'm a new Ubuntu user (^_^). My interest in Linux systems came from the Android OS. By coming here I hope to learn what was the source and building block of the Android OS and expand my knowledge and experience with it.
    I hope to learn a lot from coming here and please treat me well!
    Last edited by Elfy; November 14th, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: text

Beans

Hi all! My my name is Tucker and I have an Ubuntu problem....just kidding! Had been considering trying Ubuntu for a while and finally decided to do it this weekend. I was doing some research to figure out how to go about the install and stumbled across this forum, asked a few questions and thanks to you guys I finished installing a Dual Boot of 11.10 with Windows 7 last night. Most things seem to be working well so far so I'm just chasing small issues now. I'm sure I'll be asking more questions and if I ever figure enough out to be able to answer somebody else's questions I will! Outside of tinkering with my laptop I ride and race mountain and road bikes and run the lawncare end of the family landscape business. Back sorting out the small stuff!

Welcome to the forum.

Beans

Hi, I'm Dom and I switched over to Linux a few months ago. I had a hard time getting used to it at first, but now I'd never go back to Windows. A big thank-you to people (praseodym today) who have helped me with my wireless issues!

Beans

Hi,
    I am Mahesh. I have been using some or the other flavor of Linux for some 6-7 years now. But switched to Ubuntu only recently.
    Cheers,
    Mahesh

Beans

Hello, I'm Bayu. I've been using Ubuntu as my primer OS for 2 months. Before it I've used ubuntu installed in VMware/VirtualBox for almost 1 year.
    I like ubuntu so bad and I love this forum too although for my three-first thread, there are no body reply it

Let's rock with ubuntu

Regards.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Not at all sure whether I may have been here and done this previously... it's me age you know! Anyhoo in case I didn't I'm Usky... short for Usksider... otherwise known as The All Knowing One or simply God.

If you take the time to find out what makes me tick you'll learn I'm a bright, intelligent, witty individual who is often confused by the society we exist in. I used to be a bringer of knowledge, now I am a seeker of wisdom.

I am a Luddite, a techno-freak, a bon-viveur and a recluse. Yes, my life is filled with contradiction. I am both thinker and drinker... no Monty Python references please.

I am a gentle and respectful man always treating others with high regard and expecting the same consideration from those with whom I interact... sadly I am often disappointed... and brought back to the confusion of our modern society experienced above. You may say that I'm a dreamer... but I'm not the only one
    Last edited by Usksider; November 18th, 2011 at 08:51 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothing was ever achieved without enthusiasm...

Beans

hi...

hi.. I'm new to this forum...

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: hi...

Hi

@luckg. Welcome to the forums

There is a thread for introductions here though created by forestpiskie.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1451097

I will see if i can't get this thread merged for you.

EDIT: Wow that was quick. The mods are on the ball

Kind regards
    Last edited by matt_symes; November 18th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
    If you believe everything you read, you better not read. ~ Japanese Proverb

If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed. - Mark Twain

Thinking about becoming an Ubuntu Member?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: hi...

Threads merged... welcome to the forum

Page 105 of 323 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast