Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix skips Linux again!

Beans

Re: Netflix skips Linux again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewingo401 View Post
    They have already stated publicly that it is not ever coming to the Linux desktop. If it ever does happen it'll be a work around or hack.
    Because of this, I will never support Netflix. I'm not mad, upset, or frustrated, they just simply won't get my business. It's the same with any other vendors out there as well. Example - if I'm going to buy a printer, it'll almost definitely be an HP just based on HP's rather awesome driver support.

If you support Linux, you'll get my business. If not, I'll shop elsewhere. I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it.

Also, holy old thread, batman.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Netflix skips Linux again!

Thank you for sharing. Everyone’s questions are important and answers are valuable.

This thread was almost three years dead and buried before it was disturbed a couple of hours ago. If a post is older than a year or so and hasn't had a new reply in that time, instead of replying to it, create a new thread. In the software world, a lot can change in a very short time, and doing things this way makes it more likely that you will find the best information. You may link to the original discussion in the new thread if you think it may be helpful.

Thread closed.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12