Suggest a good all-in-one printer/copier/scanner
That works with Ubuntu out of the box --- basically here are my requirements -
1. It should have a printer/copier/scanner.
2. It should have a LAN port, meaning I can connect it to my router instead of having to attach it to my computer, that way all my computers can connect to it and my room mates can to (Technically I can connect it to my desktop and share it too, but I would like to avoid that if possible)
3. Would be nice if it worked with Ubuntu out of the box (both scanning and printing). Or I guess the scanner could just send a mail out too of the scanned PDF
4. Color (scanner and printer)
5. The printer catridge should be cheaply refillable. I don't want to have to buy a "original catridge every time I run out of ink)