Thread: My posts to the Screenshot Thread

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

My posts to the Screenshot Thread

I noticed that my posts to the Screenshot Thread in the Café weren't moderated yet. The latest ones, that is. Specifically: the ones that show off my use of RGBA in GNOME Shell's Overview.

Beans

Re: My posts to the Screenshot Thread

You are running the risk of annoying us if you continue posting pointless posts in this section.

You will have to wait until staff have the time to attend to the moderation queue. There is no guarantees as to when this will be done.
    This account is not active.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: My posts to the Screenshot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNZ View Post
    You are running the risk of annoying us if you continue posting pointless posts in this section.

You will have to wait until staff have the time to attend to the moderation queue. There is no guarantees as to when this will be done.
    I agree. You are on moderation which means you will have to wait until our volunteer staff has time to review your posts.

Please do not use the resolution center to ask the Admin staff to personally review each and every post you make. If you have a number of posts that are over a week old, come back and we will see if we can help you.

Also, posts may be deleted if they are felt to be inappropriate, and we are not here to personally review each and every post with you.

If you can demonstrate to us you are willing to follow the CoC the moderation will end and all will return to "normal". If, however, you demonstrate you are not willing to follow the Code of conduct or are making the staff feel harassed your account may be banned at any time without notice.
    There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.
    --Prince Gautama Siddharta

#ubuntuforums web interface