Mail accounts for several domains
I'm using Debian 5 with Exim 4 on my VPS. My purpose is to make mailboxes for each virtual host on my server. What do I have:
1. Exim is set correctly - receiving mail from gmail.com is successfull.
2. Mail for firstname.lastname@example.org is delivered, and the mail for email@example.com too. But main.com is the site written to /etc/hosts (it's localhost), and site1.com is virtual host. But mail from both boxes writes to /var/mail/mail.
Now what do I need:
1. Make mail for firstname.lastname@example.org store in www/site1.com.
2. Make mailboxes like email@example.com to receive mail by Thunderbird.
3. Set passwords for firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (I don't want to enter my system user/root passwords).
4. It's not a big deal, but I'd like to store firstname.lastname@example.org mail into /root/Maildir, as it's done for my system user: /home/4747/Maildir
Will be grateful for any help!
Tags for this Thread