Thread: Darter Dropped?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Darter Dropped?

I was going to show a friend the Darter, but it's gone from the System76 lineup on the site. Is it dead? Is it waiting a replacement Daru4?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Darter Dropped?

Hey, Karl. How's travels?

Yeah, it's permanently out of stock. I'm sure it will be replaced (it's a System76 tradition, after all). But it may be a few months or more.
    To err is human, to forgive is very ... dog-like.

Thomas Aaron
    FetchMasters, LLC

Beans

What about the Gazelle? I've been keeping an eye on the Gazelle's for a while. I've noticed that very few Gazelle questions ever get posted to the forum. (Which might mean that those owners either email directly or call for support only....)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by thomasaaron View Post
    Hey, Karl. How's travels?
    Haven't been traveling much, most of our airplanes in the 200 fleet have been in Tel Aviv undergoing a heavy C check, but still getting a regular paycheck, so that's good.

Yeah, it's permanently out of stock. I'm sure it will be replaced (it's a System76 tradition, after all). But it may be a few months or more.
    If it's got USB3, I may just buy one when it comes out. Angela would inherit the Daru1.

Honestly, I am having numerous small bugs with Karmic, and am really looking forward to Lucid! None of the bugs are show stoppers, just annoying, and not all of them are consistent enough to track down.