Thread: Unicru test

Beans

Smile Unicru test

I did an application recently at Costco. And they had unicru questions with "most likely or least likely. Is there a quide for that one.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: Unicru test

I just looked up what the test was all about and all I can think is "what a load of crap". Nobody is actually going to answer the "wrong way" for those questions.

For example:
    "You are a friendly person"
    "You are always cheerful"
    "You are proud of the work you do at school or on a job."
    "You swear when you argue"

I don't even know what to say, except "are these guys serious"? Who is actually going to say that they're an unfriendly, depressing, gutter-mouth, who isn't proud of the work they do at their job?
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.5GHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 260 w/896MB DDR3 @ 655MHz
    RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB (4x 2GB) DDR3 2000
    HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB (2x fake RAID0)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Unicru test

While back i got laid off ,so have been looking online for a job because thats what everyone does today online applications,and all i keep seeing is unicru.So i go to Google to look up answers for the test ..how to best answer it to get a interview.cause whats more important being honest or getting a job...at first i thought ...be honest they will appreciate that ,ive filled out so many that way with no answer.So i will try another route dishonest ,tell em what they want to hear and see if i can pass there little test.I just believe this is no way to screen for employees.Unfortanltley all the mom and pop stores are not really hiring and the only places that do hire are the ones that use this type of system.I just think this sytem should be gotten rid of.