Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oops!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Oops!

Oh, I gave up on this, could not make it work. I started on programming stuff only recently, and I have not used python at all, so I can't figure what's wrong with the plugin. Why don't you file a bug for this problem, maybe the developers will hear you? .

Most probably, this is not a problem with awn, but did you try using other versions of awn?

and I am afraid you will have to do without the awn plugin for the time being. Maybe other people in the forum can help you here....if I find something new, I will post here again.

Good luck!
    The answer to life, the universe and everything...
    vim -c help42

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Lightbulb Re: Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by raktarok View Post
    Oh, I gave up on this, could not make it work. I started on programming stuff only recently, and I have not used python at all, so I can't figure what's wrong with the plugin. Why don't you file a bug for this problem, maybe the developers will hear you? .

Most probably, this is not a problem with awn, but did you try using other versions of awn?

and I am afraid you will have to do without the awn plugin for the time being. Maybe other people in the forum can help you here....if I find something new, I will post here again.

Good luck!
    Alright, to deeper delving I continue!
    ~A-Con

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234