Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Lots of Graphic Help Sony Vaio CW

Beans

Need Lots of Graphic Help Sony Vaio CW

I need a super step by step walk-thru of the extreme noob variety to help me solve this issue... The EEID issue that plagues my graphics card... If anyone else has figured this out please help...

Beans

Re: Need Lots of Graphic Help Sony Vaio CW

The card is The Nvidia G210 please im drowning

Beans

Need to throw my computer away

Just bought a Sony Vaio CW today due to all the specs I wanted... NVIDIA card for compatibility with linux and all... Its a total wash nothing works... Frustrating!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Need to throw my computer away

Hardware failure than you know what to do, claim warranty. If its Window you can always go to Linux. If its Linux problem you know where to ask and if you still want to throw away your computer, you can always throw at me.

Beans

No its all fixable im just new to linux... And cant make enough sense of alot of stuff to get it fixed... I had Ubuntu on my old laptop and everything worked smooth sailing upon install, I was spoiled...

Beans

Welcome to Ubuntu Forums.

It is natural to feel frustrated, but this is a good place to ask for help. What problems are you having may I ask?

Beans

Graphics Card-NVIDIA® GeForce® 310M something about the EDID I have to bring it over from windows but I cant seem to figure it out...

Wireless-Im assuming the card is recognized cause it connects to the network and all... Its a B/G/N variety card win a N-Router that flys on windows but on Linux I get barely 2kb a second download speeds and usually not even that much

Beans

It just took me 28min to install the Adobe Flash Plugin for Firefox... The same download in windows took about 3-5 seconds if that???

Beans

Bump for anyones help

nmaster is offline Extra Foam Sugar Free Ubuntu
    Beans

sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

not exactly sure what repositories you have to enable... this isn't a new idea though. google it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast