Thread: New member!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu UNR

New member!

Hey everyone I just offcially joined the Maryland local team and look forward to being more active in the community. I am 21 I am in the navy I am also a psychology major and go to university of Maryland university college. I have been using ubuntu on and off for a long time since 4.10 came out. It has come a long way.

I am wondering is the meeting at Howard library still on this month? I did not see it listed on the wiki.

I have a few ideas for fun projects if anyone else is interested.

1. A maryland loco podcast? It can be weekly bi weekly monthly etc. Would be really fun to work on.

Look forward to participating!
    My ubuntu system: For right now - Lenovo Ideapad S-10 2 with Ubuntu Netbook Remix ver. 9.10

"Life life for the love, or stop "

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Oo, podcast!

A podcast? You know, that sounds like fun actually.

I was just going to blog for the Carroll County Times.

Beans

Unhappy Re: New member!

Can anyone help me out????????????
    I'm running BT5 as on my entire HD, but now I want to use Ubuntu with 75% and BT5 with 25%. But when I boot my system it won't read the cd/dvd to install Ubuntu 11.04. Is there a way to install it? thanks a lot an my apologizes for using your thread to post mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lev-unr View Post
    Hey everyone I just offcially joined the Maryland local team and look forward to being more active in the community. I am 21 I am in the navy I am also a psychology major and go to university of Maryland university college. I have been using ubuntu on and off for a long time since 4.10 came out. It has come a long way.

I am wondering is the meeting at Howard library still on this month? I did not see it listed on the wiki.

I have a few ideas for fun projects if anyone else is interested.

1. A maryland loco podcast? It can be weekly bi weekly monthly etc. Would be really fun to work on.

Look forward to participating!

Beans

Unhappy Ubuntu 11.04

I'm running BT5 as on my entire HD, but now I want to use Ubuntu with 75% and BT5 with 25%. But when I boot my system it won't read the cd/dvd to install Ubuntu 11.04. Is there a way to install it? thanks a lot an my apologizes for using your thread to post mine.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Re: Ubuntu 11.04

Quote Originally Posted by Alien74 View Post
    Open your own thread, this way, your chances of getting help will be much higher.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Freedom is measured in Stallmans.
    Projects: gEcrit