Page 516 of 534 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5333

Thread: Guayadeque Music Player Test request

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Guayadeque Music Player Test request

Quote Originally Posted by AnneTanne View Post
    I have Guayadeque updated to the latest version, I have provided the right account-information for Magnatune (download membership) and still I don't find a possibility to download and save albums/tracks to my HD.
    I can play tracks, add them to playlists, but I can't get a copy (to play on a separate MP3-player or the like...).

What have I done wrong, or where should I look?
    As I have mentioned in my previous post the support for magnatune is limited because I could not get an account to do testings. They offer a 7 days trial but only after you subscribe for a 3 months and need to give payment details which I dont like to do.

I sent them an email when I was doing the magnatune support asking them for a few days user to do testing but got no response so Im not going to add more support because I cant do any testings. So for now, sadly guayadeque dont have the option to download albums from magnatune directly.

Im sure VastOne got confused with the jamendo download options which appears from the context menu when you select an album in Jamendo library.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by anonbeat; October 26th, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by anonbeat View Post
    Can you tell me what files are you playing? mp3, ogg, flac, ... ?
    What are your crossfader settings ?

Thanks for your help
    only mp3 and crossfader is disabled

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by anonbeat View Post
    I sent them an email when I was doing the magnatune support asking them for a few days user to do testing but got no response so Im not going to add more support because I cant do any testings. So for now, sadly guayadeque dont have the option to download albums from magnatune directly.
    What info do you need? I have a Magnatune account, so I can forward files etc., to you, if that's any help.

On another note, I just switched to Arch (couldn't stand the overstated "dependencies" of X/Ubuntu any more), and am using svn-1302 from the AUR ... it now works great after a a few hiccups; it repeatedly crashed when rearranging panes in the library view (it seemed to be every time I moved one to or from the first position), but was fine when I ran "guayadeque --sync" from CLI. It also seg-faulted after playing a single track. I turned off cross-fading (I don't like it, and a hunch suggested that might be the reason) and the problem seems to have disappeared. I also started using AWN, and though the icon appears in the tray applet, it's just as ugly as it was in the XFCE tray.

ivanovnegro is offline Grande Half-n-Half Cinnamon Ubuntu
    Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Quote Originally Posted by jovean View Post
    What info do you need? I have a Magnatune account, so I can forward files etc., to you, if that's any help.

On another note, I just switched to Arch (couldn't stand the overstated "dependencies" of X/Ubuntu any more), and am using svn-1302 from the AUR ... it now works great after a a few hiccups; it repeatedly crashed when rearranging panes in the library view (it seemed to be every time I moved one to or from the first position), but was fine when I ran "guayadeque --sync" from CLI. It also seg-faulted after playing a single track. I turned off cross-fading (I don't like it, and a hunch suggested that might be the reason) and the problem seems to have disappeared. I also started using AWN, and though the icon appears in the tray applet, it's just as ugly as it was in the XFCE tray.
    My first install of G-deque on Arch provoced also some crashes and a seg-fault but after installing all the gstreamer-stuff/plugins manually it worked without problems with the crossfader enabled, I dont think the crossfader is the problem.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntoide View Post
    only mp3 and crossfader is disabled
    Can you run it from console and send me the console output so I can check what is going on ?

Thanks for your help

ivanovnegro is offline Grande Half-n-Half Cinnamon Ubuntu
    Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

I have a suggestion if it is possible, I dont know how the rest is thinking about that but I would like to embed the covers always to the tracks (cover box) and when I enable it it should stay and not to click it always again when I add new cover art and if I dont want to use it I disable it. (rev. 1311)

And of course, the embed cover feature is great and it was something I was waiting for, thanks.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by jovean View Post
    So can you download from Magnatune with Guayadeque?
    Best Linux Player: Guayadeque

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by camaron1 View Post
    So can you download from Magnatune with Guayadeque?
    Not yet.

Beans
    Hidden!

Just as a reminder by the way:

This thread is no longer the main place for Guayadeque's development. Anonbeat (the developer) has moved house and you can now find him -and all relevant documentation at:

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by ivanovnegro View Post
    I have a suggestion if it is possible, I dont know how the rest is thinking about that but I would like to embed the covers always to the tracks (cover box) and when I enable it it should stay and not to click it always again when I add new cover art and if I dont want to use it I disable it. (rev. 1311)

And of course, the embed cover feature is great and it was something I was waiting for, thanks.
    I support this idea. It would be a further improvement in this function.

Page 516 of 534 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast