Re: The Ubuntu Manual Project needs your help!
1. How to use the Software Center to its fullest potential
2. It depends on what the final product is like when Lucid comes out. As long as it is a fully finished, professional-looking product, then it should. If it's unfinished, or rushed to meet the deadline, no. Then it should be mentioned with a link to a website containing the manual, but it shouldn't be included.
3. Yes, a link to the manual should appear on the desktop by default.
4. Probably not. If it was short and without too many pictures then I might spare the ink on it, but otherwise, I wouldn't bother with it.
5. PDF is good
7. Printing/scanning - it's both important and more difficult than in Windows
Good luck, you guys. I'm sure the finished product will help a lot of people. Just make sure to point them here if they need more help. The guys on this forum are better than any manual.
My Laptop: Gateway T-6330u, 2.0 GHz Pentium Dual-Core, 3 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD - Ubuntu 14.04
My Desktop: Lenovo IdeaCentre K450, 3.2 GHz Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 2.5 TB HDD - Windows 8.1, Ubuntu 14.04 in VM