Hello, I want to connect a Huawei E226 modem in my laptop with Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope. Yesterday, following the instructions of infernus, that I 've found in google, I could make it in a very easy way. I used it all the day and I updated my laptop. Today in the morning I try again and I couldn't, and I don 't know why, maybe the updates I did yesterday have something to do or what. I search in google but all the post are about other versions of ubuntu. I am not very good with the informatic stuff but I know fast. Thank you very much and cheers for everybody.

Hola, resulta que tengo un modem Huawei E226 y Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope...ayer, siguiendo las instrucciones de infernus, que las encontre en google, pude conectarlo, muuuy facilmente y navegue toda la tarde e incluso actualice varias cosas de la compu. Pero resulta que hoy ya no me lo reconoce mas o no me deja conectarme o no se que diablos pero no puedo conectarme...no se si fueron las actualizaciones de ayer o que pero hoy no pude...bueno quisiera que me tiren algun pique aunque sea y si no es aca la consulta a donde tengo que ir...muchas gracias y abrazo