I've recently noticed that audioscrobbling to my Last.fm account from banshee has stopped working. This has been working fine for over a year. I've not changed my last.fm password.
I've checked that banshee is authorised to access my Last.fm account - using the account settings dialogue in banshee and this all appears correct. My Last.fm account shows that banshee has been granted access to my account.
However the banshee log file (found in ~/.config/banshee-1) says that sign to last.fm has failed. And tracks are not added to my recently played list in banshee - ie aduioscrobbling is not working
Any ideas how to fix this problem? Can I check or edit the last.fm account settings that banshee is using via a config file? (the account settings dialogue doesn't let you do this. I am sure it did a few versions back).
[[Warn 20:22:11.697] Audioscrobbler sign-on failed - Last.fm username is invalid or Banshee is not authorized to access you account.
[Warn 20:27:14.246] Caught an exception - The request timed out (in `System')
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000]
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00000]
at Banshee.Metadata.MetadataServiceJob.GetHttpStream (System.Uri uri, System.String ignoreMimeTypes) [0x00000]
at Banshee.Metadata.MetadataServiceJob.GetHttpStream (System.Uri uri) [0x00000]
at Banshee.Metadata.Rhapsody.RhapsodyQueryJob.Run () [0x00000]
at Banshee.Metadata.MetadataServiceJob.Run () [0x00000]