Hi.

I am in the process of transferring a whole bunch (50-ish) photos from my phone to my laptop via bluetooth and am wondering if there is a possibility to make Jaunty auto-accept those one after another after another?

Because right now i have to sit in front of the machine, wait for each file to complete and click "close" in the window that pops up. If i don't do that it will just sit there and wait for me instead of transferring the next photo - at around 1.5 MB for each that is going to take quite some time which i could spend with taking a shower, for example.

Additional question - how can i get it to accept bluetooth file transfers WITHOUT having to start "Bluetooth File Sharing" manually every time? My PC at home runs Jaunty as well and there i do NOT have to start that manually, it comes up all by itself as soon as a file is sent to the PC. But there, too, i have to click "close" in the pop-up window after every file.......

I already googled these questions but didn't find a solution, so i appreciate any help. Many thanks in advance

Kind regards.....

Thanh