Thread: And THAT, my friends, is the reason why a developer shouldn't be the only tester

Beans

And THAT, my friends, is the reason why a developer shouldn't be the only tester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4DT3tQqgRM

Best comment: "Ok, I get this, but look at the bigger picture; when robots start to take over the world I wonder how this will effect their targeting device when they question people of color. Us whities will be caught right away, but blacks and darker skin people have the advantage to get away!"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: And THAT, my friends, is the reason why a developer shouldn't be the only tester

Heard about this on the radio yesterday. Not sure if it is real or fake, but still makes you wonder...
    This is a signature. It is original.

Beans

Re: And THAT, my friends, is the reason why a developer shouldn't be the only tester

Its pretty hilarious.

Beans

This is a combination of:
    1) The database has been overtrained on white faces
    2) Face recognition is much harder over a reduce color color range (I've been playing with harpia, it fails on the attached image but is fine on Lenna/ other random images).

I'm playing around with opencv some more so maybe ill find out how much of it is 1 (unfortunately me and almost all my mates are white, so if retrain it myself it won't help) and how much is 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyper7 View Post
    Best comment: "Ok, I get this, but look at the bigger picture; when robots start to take over the world I wonder how this will effect their targeting device when they question people of color. Us whities will be caught right away, but blacks and darker skin people have the advantage to get away!"
    Depends if a terminator has been sent back in time to kill YOU then yeah it doesn't have a chance in hell, but if they just want to kill people they don't need to track your face.
    Attached Images Attached Images