Thread: rtorrent move completed torrents to different directory depending on watch directory

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

rtorrent move completed torrents to different directory depending on watch directory

Hi

Im trying to get rtorrent to move completed torrents to different directory depending on the watch directory.

However when i use the commands from the website below it doesn't work and spits an error about using depreciated on_finish command:
    http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/wiki/R...watchdirectory
    Code:
    schedule = watch_directory_1,10,10,"load_start=~/Download/watch_stuff1/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=~/Download/stuff1/"
    schedule = watch_directory_2,10,10,"load_start=~/Download/watch_stuff2/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=~/Download/stuff2/"

# On completion, move the torrent to the directory from custom1.
    on_finished = move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom1= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom1="
    So i tried to update it to use the new command and have the result below:

Code:
    schedule = watch_directory_1,10,10,"load_start=/mediadrive/torrent/watch/folder1/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/mediadrive/torrent/downloaded/folder1/"
    schedule = watch_directory_2,10,10,"load_start=/mediadrive/torrent/watch/folder2/*.torrent,d.set_custom2=/mediadrive/torrent/downloaded/folder2/"
    schedule = watch_directory_3,10,10,"load_start=/mediadrive/torrent/watch/folder3/*.torrent,d.set_custom3=/mediadrive/torrent/downloaded/folder3/"

# On completion, move the torrent to the directory from custom1.
    system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom1= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom1="
    system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom2= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom2="
    system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom3= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom3="
    No error is spit out anymore, but the files don't move at all.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
    Chris

Beans

Re: rtorrent move completed torrents to different directory depending on watch direct

I don't know if you've figured this out yet, I trawled the internet and couldn't find anything so i did a lot of tinkering. i've got this to work now, good times!

heres the code

Code:
    schedule = watch_directory_1,10,10,"load_start=/mnt/disk1/torrents/watch/auto1/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/mnt/disk2/complete/test1/"
    schedule = watch_directory_2,10,10,"load_start=/mnt/disk1/torrents/watch/auto2/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/mnt/disk2/complete/test2/"
    schedule = watch_directory_3,10,10,"load_start=/mnt/disk1/torrents/watch/auto3/*.torrent,d.set_custom1=/mnt/disk2/complete/test3/"

# On completion, move the torrent to the directory from custom.
    system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,move_complete,"d.set_directory=$d.get_custom1= ;execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom1="
    Give it a try and let me know how you get on
    Last edited by MelvinFalice; January 23rd, 2010 at 10:33 PM.

Beans

Re: rtorrent move completed torrents to different directory depending on watch direct

thank you just want i needed = )