Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a solid ergonomic keyboard

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Looking for a solid ergonomic keyboard

Generic Acer Keyboard and loving it Got one of those wrist rests which my last didn't, the keys are nicely sized and sprung, and its comfortable to use

I feel for your Carpel Tunnel though I've had terrible wrists and palms due to mountain biking with no suspension and a few other things. I find that a good mouse makes more difference to me than a keyboard really, I need to get a decent mouse, again generic, badly sized (but cheap) thing
    Acer Aspire T650, 3GHz PIV 1.4Gb RAM ATi Radeon Xpress 200
    320+80GB SATA Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic x86_64 Windows XP Home SP3

Linux Expresso - Now featuring videos of my systems!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf

Very nice keyboards I agree, But the OP stated he wants an ERGONOMIC keyboard.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    Very nice keyboards I agree, But the OP stated he wants an ERGONOMIC keyboard.
    hehe I think everyone overlooked that part. No worries, I appreciate everyone's input. For now I'm sticking with my old keyboard and using the dvorak layout (until I find a decent quality/priced ergonomic keyboard). Learning how to properly type is making my wrists feel a lot better already.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Dave View Post
    Generic Acer Keyboard and loving it Got one of those wrist rests which my last didn't, the keys are nicely sized and sprung, and its comfortable to use

I feel for your Carpel Tunnel though I've had terrible wrists and palms due to mountain biking with no suspension and a few other things. I find that a good mouse makes more difference to me than a keyboard really, I need to get a decent mouse, again generic, badly sized (but cheap) thing
    I had an Acer keyboard with this PC, it was just about the worst keyboard I have ever used. It lasted less than a day. I have replaced it with a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 and I have to say it is superb. Microsoft, crap OS, nice Keyboards.

Beans
    Hidden!

http://www.ergodirect.com/images/fl_...-elite_400.jpg

That's what I have, but not typing on it, I bought a smaller board. My desk isn't big enough for my laptop and ergo and tv all together.
    Linux user #438926.|Ubuntu Linux #10924| Questions: The Smart Way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123