Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AMR-WB Codec

Beans

Re: AMR-WB Codec

Hi yester64,

Quote Originally Posted by yester64 View Post
    Not really, but i have to get into it anyway. So i rather learn it now.
    Hmmm... I have had a look at this package and I cannot see clearly how they have excluded ac3 and amr, both of which appear to ship in the original tarball. mc4man might be our guide here perhaps?

btw. is there any lecture you can recommend for deeper linux know how. I got me awhile back 'Beginnig Linux' which was ok but did not deep enough.
    I like to learn more do all these things. My plan was to master linux
    For the most part my 2 best friends have been Trial and Error .

Andrew
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Beans

It appears, from a quick build, that you can restore the codecs. Something along the lines of an apt-get build-dep and apt-get source avidemux, fill in your missing -dev's and build. ( I used the debian/rules, can't comment on a straight build. ( though there may be issues with gcc-4.4 without using the rules, can't say

If you have the -dev libraries installed then they will be detected and support enabled.

Small example from build log ( a fairly long build and large log
    Code:
    - Checking for FAAD
    -- Found faad.h
    -- Found faad library
    -- Could not find faacDecInit in /usr/lib/libfaad.so
    -- Found NeAACDecInit in /usr/lib/libfaad.so
    -- Found FAAD

-- Checking for LIBVORBIS
    -- Found vorbis/codec.h
    -- Found vorbis library
    -- Found vorbis_synthesis_init in /usr/lib/libvorbis.so
    -- Found LIBVORBIS

-- Checking for opencore-amrnb
    -- Found opencore-amrnb/interf_dec.h
    -- Found opencore-amrnb library
    -- Found Decoder_Interface_init in /usr/lib/libopencore-amrnb.so
    -- Found opencore-amrnb

-- Checking for opencore-amrwb
    -- Found opencore-amrwb/dec_if.h
    -- Found opencore-amrwb library
    -- Found D_IF_init in /usr/lib/libopencore-amrwb.so
    -- Found opencore-amrwb
    What will come up is you'll need to match your libx264 headers with the avidemux source.
    I have atm headers from libx264-76 installed on this box and support was not built. I'd assume for the karmic repo source that the karmic repo libx264-dev should work ( though there is never 'for sure' in terms of x264. I'd think you'd definitely need a 67 version

*** SUMMARY ***
    GTK+ Yes
    Qt 4 Yes
    *** Miscellaneous ***
    gettext Yes
    SDL Yes
    XVideo Yes
    *** Release Build ***
    *** Audio Codec ***
    Aften No
    LAME Yes
    FAAC Yes
    Vorbis Yes
    *** /Audio Codec ***
    *** SUMMARY ***
    *** Video Codec ***
    x264 No
    Xvid Yes
    *** Audio Codec ***
    FAAD Yes
    opencore-amrnb Yes
    opencore-amrwb Yes
    *** Miscellaneous ***
    FontConfig Yes
    FreeType2 Yes
    gettext Yes
    While there is no specific entry for ac3/a52, there were enough entries to assume support is enabled

The bigger question would be I guess, does then build work? I haven't installed, nor have ever used. The large number of "dpkg-shlibdeps: warning:" would be of some concern, though a good chance they don't affect the app or install.

Edit : the repo libx264-dev works fine, aften doesn't seem to be recognized, ..?

-- Found x264
    -- core version: 67
    -- Found Aften
    -- Warning: Unable to determine Aften version - support for Aften will be turned off
    Last edited by mc4man; November 18th, 2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: seems to work

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by andrew.46 View Post
    Hi yester,

I believe that FakeOutdoorsman is working on an update that will include the libopencore-amr libraries so perhaps a post to his guide might give you an advance preview of the upcoming work?

All the best,

Andrew
    I started working on this yesterday. It shouldn't be taking me this long to get it done since all I have to do is copy and paste from Andrew's guide. Just kidding, but it's not far from the truth. I've just been debating with myself how to present the guide without it getting too cluttery. I was also going back and forth with the idea of splitting Karmic from Intrepid and Jaunty. Yes, I think I will do that now that libopencore-amr*b-dev is in the repo. I just have to do some re-organization, a few test runs, and then it should be ready for an update.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by andrew.46 View Post
    Hi yester64,

Hmmm... I have had a look at this package and I cannot see clearly how they have excluded ac3 and amr, both of which appear to ship in the original tarball. mc4man might be our guide here perhaps?

For the most part my 2 best friends have been Trial and Error .
    Andrew
    lol... but i still get me some additional lecture.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mc4man View Post

Edit : the repo libx264-dev works fine, aften doesn't seem to be recognized, ..?
    Let me check if i have it on.
    I will post soon.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by FakeOutdoorsman View Post
    I started working on this yesterday. It shouldn't be taking me this long to get it done since all I have to do is copy and paste from Andrew's guide. Just kidding, but it's not far from the truth. I've just been debating with myself how to present the guide without it getting too cluttery. I was also going back and forth with the idea of splitting Karmic from Intrepid and Jaunty. Yes, I think I will do that now that libopencore-amr*b-dev is in the repo. I just have to do some re-organization, a few test runs, and then it should be ready for an update.
    Nice, i am looking forward to it.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mc4man View Post
    It appears, from a quick build, that you can restore the codecs. Something along the lines of an apt-get build-dep and apt-get source avidemux, fill in your missing -dev's and build. ( I used the debian/rules, can't comment on a straight build. ( though there may be issues with gcc-4.4 without using the rules, can't say
    Here is what Avidemux tells me

Code:
    joerg@joerg-desktop:~$ avidemux
      Avidemux v2.5.1
     http://www.avidemux.org
     Code      : Mean, JSC, Gruntster 
     GFX       : Nestor Di , nestordi@augcyl.org
     Design    : Jakub Misak
     FreeBSD   : Anish Mistry, amistry@am-productions.biz
     Audio     : Mihail Zenkov
     MacOsX    : Kuisathaverat
     Win32     : Gruntster

Compiler: GCC 4.4.1
    Build Target: Linux (x86-64)
    User Interface: GTK+ (2.18.3)

Large file available: 1 offset

Initialising prefs
    Directory /home/joerg/.avidemux exists.Good.
    Using /home/joerg/.avidemux as base directory for prefs/jobs/...
    Preferences found and loaded
    [cpuCaps]Checking CPU capabilities
            MMX detected 
            MMXEXT detected 
            SSE detected 
            SSE2 detected 
            SSE3 detected 
            SSSE3 detected 
    [cpuCaps]End of CPU capabilities check (cpuMask :ffffffff)

Registering Encoders
    MJPEG encoder registered
    FFmpeg encoder registered

2 encoder(s) registered

[SDL] Version: 1.2.13
    [SDL] Initialisation succeeded
    [SDL] Video Driver: x11

[Locale] setlocale de_DE.UTF-8
    [Locale] Textdomain was messages
    [Locale] Textdomain is now avidemux
    [Locale] Files for avidemux appear to be in /usr/share/locale
    [Locale] Test: _Datei

Initializing Dithering tables
    [COREUI] Compiled with 01.00.01
    [COREUI] Linked with   01.00.01
    [CoreUI] Compiled with patch version 1, using 1
    Initializing postproc
    Deleting post proc
    updating post proc
    Enabled type:3 strength:3

Registering Internal Filters

[ADM_ad_plugin] Scanning directory /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDecoder/
    [ADM_ad_plugin] Plugin loaded version 0.0.1, name libADM_ad_Mad.so, desc: LibMad decoder plugin for avidemux (c) Mean

[ADM_ad_plugin] Plugin loaded version 0.0.1, name libADM_ad_a52.so, desc: LibAC3 decoder plugin for avidemux (c) Mean

[ADM_ad_plugin] Plugin loaded version 0.0.1, name libADM_ad_faad.so, desc: Faad2 decoder plugin for avidemux (c) Mean

[ADM_ad_plugin] Plugin loaded version 0.0.1, name libADM_ad_vorbis.so, desc: libVorbis decoder plugin for avidemux (c) Mean

[ADM_ad_plugin] Scanning done, found 4 codec
    [ADM_vf_plugin] Scanning directory /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter/
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_lavDeinterlace.so as  libavcodec deinterlacer
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_FluxSmooth.so as  FluxSmooth
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vidChromaV.so as  Chroma V
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_addborders.so as  Add black borders
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_dropOut.so as  Drop
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_blendRemoval.so as  Blend Removal
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_fastconvolutionmedian.so as  Median
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Mosaic.so as  mosaic
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_keepEvenField.so as  Keep even fields
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Crop_gtk.so as  Crop
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_forcedPP.so as  Forced postprocessing
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Whirl.so as  Whirl
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_telecide.so as  Decomb Telecide
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Stabilize.so as  Light denoiser.
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_blendDgBob.so as  DG Bob
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_hue_gtk.so as  MPlayer hue
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_eq2_gtk.so as  MPlayer eq2
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_cnr2_gtk.so as  Cnr2
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_separateField.so as  Fade
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Tisophote.so as  TIsophote
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_unstackField.so as  Unstack fields
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_contrast_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_contrast_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_crop_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_crop_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mpdelogo_gtk.so as  MPlayer delogo
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Pulldown.so as  Pulldown
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_blackenBorders.so as  Blacken borders
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_eq2_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_eq2_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_tdeint.so as  TDeint
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Denoise.so as  Denoise
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mplayerResize_gtk.so as  MPlayer resize
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_stackField.so as  Stack fields
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_chromaShift_gtk.so as  Chroma shift
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_fade.so as  Fade
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_fastconvolutiongauss.so as  Gauss smooth
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_equalizer_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_equalizer_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_decimate.so as  Decomb Decimate
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_chromaShift_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_chromaShift_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_kernelDeint.so as  KernelDeint
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mSmooth.so as  MSmooth by Donald Graft
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_ssa.so as  ***
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_smartPalShift.so as  PAL smart
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_sub_gtk.so as  Subtitler
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_contrast_gtk.so as  Contrast
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Deinterlace.so as  Deinterlace
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_avisynthResize_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_avisynthResize_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_equalizer_gtk.so as  Luma equalizer
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mcdeint.so as  mcDeinterlace
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_denoise3d.so as  MPlayer denoise3d
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_lumaonly.so as  Luma only
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_avisynthResize_gtk.so as  Resize
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_fastconvolutionmean.so as  Mean
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vidChromaU.so as  Chroma U
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_hue_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_hue_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_denoise3dhq.so as  MPlayer hqdn3d
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_soften.so as  Soften
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_fastconvolutionsharpen.so as  Sharpen
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mSharpen.so as  MSharpen
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_colorYUV_gtk.so as  Avisynth ColorYUV
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_palShift.so as  PAL field shift
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_rotate.so as  Rotate
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_largemedian.so as  Median (5x5)
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_reverse.so as  Reverse
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_resampleFps.so as  Resample fps
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_smartSwapField.so as  Smart swap fields
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_vflip.so as  Vertical flip
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_cnr2_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_cnr2_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_keepOddField.so as  Keep odd fields
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_asharp_gtk.so as  asharp
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_hzStackField.so as  separatefields
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_yadif.so as  yadif
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_swapuv.so as  Swap U and V
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mergeField.so as  Merge fields
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mplayerResize_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mplayerResize_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_Delta.so as  Luma delta
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mpdelogo_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_mpdelogo_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_sub_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_sub_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_colorYUV_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_colorYUV_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_vlad.so as  Temporal Cleaner
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_swapField.so as  Swap fields
    Unable to load [/usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_asharp_qt4.so]: libADM_UIQT4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoFilter//libADM_vf_asharp_qt4.so:nogetdesc
    [ADM_vf_plugin] Scanning done
    [ADM_av_plugin] Scanning directory /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDevices/
    Name :Oss ApiVersion :1
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDevices//libADM_av_oss.so as  Oss audio device (c) mean
    Name :Alsa ApiVersion :1
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDevices//libADM_av_alsa.so as  Alsa audio device (c) mean
    Name :Sdl ApiVersion :1
    [Filters] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDevices//libADM_av_sdl.so as  Sdl audio device (c) mean
    Symbol loading failed for /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDevices//libADM_av_jack.so
    /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioDevices//libADM_av_jack.so:CannotLoad
    [ADM_av_plugin] Scanning done
    [ADM_ae_plugin] Scanning directory /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders/
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded LavMP2 version 01.00.00 wavTag :0x50
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_lav_mp2.so as  MP2 LavCodec encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded Faac version 01.00.00 wavTag :0xff
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_faac.so as  Faac AAC encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded Lame version 01.00.00 wavTag :0x55
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_lame.so as  Lame MP3 encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded Vorbis version 01.00.00 wavTag :0x676f
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_vorbis.so as  Vorbis encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded PCM version 01.00.00 wavTag :0x1
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_pcm.so as  PCM encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded LavAC3 version 01.00.00 wavTag :0x2000
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_lav_ac3.so as  AC3 LavEncoder encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [AudioEncoder] Loaded TwoLame version 01.00.00 wavTag :0x50
    [AudioEncoder] Registered filter /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/audioEncoders//libADM_ae_twolame.so as  TwoLame MP2 encoder plugin Mean 2008
    [ADM_ae_plugin] Scanning done
    [ADM_ad_plugin] Scanning directory /home/joerg/.avidemux/plugins/audioDecoder/
    [ADM_ad_plugin] Cannot parse plugin
    [ADM_vf_plugin] Scanning directory /home/joerg/.avidemux/plugins/videoFilter/
    [ADM_vf_plugin] Cannot parse plugin
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Scanning directory /usr/lib/ADM_plugins/videoEncoder/
    ignored: avcodec
    ignored: xvid
    ignored: x264
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Plugin loaded version 1.0.0, filename libADM_vidEnc_avcodec.so, desc: DV video encoder plugin for Avidemux (c) Mean/Gruntster
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Plugin loaded version 1.0.0, filename libADM_vidEnc_avcodec.so, desc: FFV1 video encoder plugin for Avidemux (c) Mean/Gruntster
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Plugin loaded version 1.0.0, filename libADM_vidEnc_avcodec.so, desc: FFVHuff video encoder plugin for Avidemux (c) Mean/Gruntster
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Plugin loaded version 1.0.0, filename libADM_vidEnc_avcodec.so, desc: Huffyuv video encoder plugin for Avidemux (c) Mean/Gruntster
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Plugin loaded version 1.0.1, filename libADM_vidEnc_x264.so, desc: x264 video encoder plugin for Avidemux (c) Mean/Gruntster
    [Xvid] Initialising Xvid
    [Xvid] Build: xvid-1.1.2
    [Xvid] SIMD supported: (cf)
            MMX
            MMXEXT
            SSE
            SSE2
            ALTIVEC
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Plugin loaded version 1.0.1, filename libADM_vidEnc_xvid.so, desc: Xvid video encoder plugin for Avidemux (c) Mean/Gruntster
    [ADM_vidEnc_plugin] Scanning done, found 6 codec
    Found 19 video encoder
    Found 8 audio encoder
    Found 0 Copy audio encoder
    Found 1 MP2 (lav) audio encoder
    Found 2 AAC (Faac) audio encoder
    Found 3 MP3 (lame) audio encoder
    Found 4 Vorbis audio encoder
    Found 5 PCM audio encoder
    Found 6 AC3 (lav) audio encoder
    Found 7 MP2 (Twolame) audio encoder
    [AudioEncoder] Selected copy for index 0, tag 0x6ff0530 
    Found 13 Format 
    Directory /home/joerg/.avidemux/custom/ exists.Good.
    No custom script
    Found 0 custom scripts, adding them
    Menu built
    The screen seems to be 1440 x 900 px
    /dev/input/event0: Permission denied
    /dev/input/event1: Permission denied
    /dev/input/event2: Permission denied
    /dev/input/event3: Permission denied
    /dev/input/event4: Permission denied
    /dev/input/event5: Permission denied
    /dev/input/event6: Permission denied
    No physical Jog/Shuttle device found.
    Spidermonkey initialized.
    No crash file (/home/joerg/.avidemux/crash.js)

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by yester64 View Post
    Nice, i am looking forward to it.
    Updated with the libopencore-amr stuff:

HOWTO: Install and use the latest FFmpeg and x264

It was a rush job, so it may not be perfect. Too many distractions, not enough Ubuntu.

Update: It appears this only allows amr-nb decoding/encoding and amr-wb decoding. No encoding for amr-wb? Or is it the other way around? I already shut down the virtual machine. I'll have to take a look at this later in the week.
    Last edited by FakeOutdoorsman; November 19th, 2009 at 03:01 AM.

Beans

It was a rush job, so it may not be perfect. Too many distractions, not enough Ubuntu.

Update: It appears this only allows amr-nb decoding/encoding and amr-wb decoding. No encoding for amr-wb? Or is it the other way around? I already shut down the virtual machine. I'll have to take a look at this later in the week.
    I thank you very much
    I have to learn that too.

Beans

Just to let you know. I think it did not work.
    avidemux still has problems with the codec. I will try it again tomorrow, perhaps i did a mistake. So i want to clarify that before i commit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast