Thread: Youtube Account

Beans

Youtube Account

This isn't really an Ubuntu issue but there is not Google Forums. Sorry if this is the wrong place but this issue is really annoying.

The other day I deleted my Youtube account which was tied to my Google Account. When I tried to create a new Youtube account with my Google Account it said it was permanently disabled. If I go to my Google Account settings it still says that there is a Youtube account under My Services but I cannot delete it. Is there anyway to unlink Youtube from my Google Account without deleting it?

Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Youtube Account

The only way I knew available to unlink a Youtube account from a Google was to still have the Youtube account and go under your Youtube settings and unlink from there. Sorry. Perhaps you could email Youtube?

Beans

Okay, that's kinda what I thought was the case. Thanks. I'll try to email youtube though and see if they can do something.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Marshalek View Post
    This isn't really an Ubuntu issue but there is not Google Forums.
    But there is a google support forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

The google support forum reminds me of limbo.. all these lost souls crying out.. no one hearing them.. not even hearing each other.. or maybe it's like the river styx.. i don't know.. it's defiantly got some kind of mythical topography