Thread: Broken Expo in Compiz?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Broken Expo in Compiz?

So I used to be able to change between workspaces (I think they're called viewports), by scrolling my middle button up or down when the cursor is over the desktop. This stopped working sometime after updating to 9.10 from 9.04. I have the Desktop Cube and Rotate Cube active, but I believe this is an Expo problem (Viewport switcher doesn't do the same since it doesn't loop around). I have "Next viewport" and "Previous viewport" set to "Button5" and "Button4" receptively, but they just aren't working. Any ideas?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Broken Expo in Compiz?

Quote Originally Posted by protargol View Post
    So I used to be able to change between workspaces (I think they're called viewports), by scrolling my middle button up or down when the cursor is over the desktop. This stopped working sometime after updating to 9.10 from 9.04. I have the Desktop Cube and Rotate Cube active, but I believe this is an Expo problem (Viewport switcher doesn't do the same since it doesn't loop around). I have "Next viewport" and "Previous viewport" set to "Button5" and "Button4" receptively, but they just aren't working. Any ideas?
    Same here actually.

But I re-enabled it in viewport switcher under desktop-based viewport switching: Image

you MUST have the mouse over a clear space in the desktop, not the panel/etc. like before.
    Last edited by coldReactive; November 14th, 2009 at 12:57 AM.