Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Karmic [9.10] issues with volume control, Master/PCM/LFE, and volume threshold

Beans

Re: Karmic [9.10] issues with volume control, Master/PCM/LFE, and volume threshold

Quote Originally Posted by Andre_44 View Post
    I am finally selling this laptop and building a new PC.. This issue plagued me for well over a year, every upgrade, every reinstall... I have applied this fixed many dozens of times, each time more annoying than the last...

To those of you left with this problem, open an actual ticket on launchpad or something, this thread has been here forever and hasn't drawn any attention to the issue and its not going to get fixed unless someone does something about it.
    I've seen a bunch of similar threads/bug reports on Launchpad regarding this issue. Makes you wonder why they haven't fixed this when it has soon been two years.

Beans

Re: Karmic [9.10] issues with volume control, Master/PCM/LFE, and volume threshold

I have been applying this change on my Inspiron 9400 and e1705 after every upgrade. On 12.04.1 LTS now and I still apply this fix.

I guess that's what I get for using a five year old laptop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345