Thread: Using nautilus in KDE, but have no icons displayed 9-04->9.10

Hybrid View

Beans

Using nautilus in KDE, but have no icons displayed 9-04->9.10

All folders appear as a generic icon (white square), everything seems functional.

I did not have a problem in 9.04 and just did the upgrade to 9.10. I tried playing with themes, but that did not help.

Any ideas how to fix?

Beans

Re: Using nautilus in KDE, but have no icons displayed 9-04->9.10

Quote Originally Posted by halfsane View Post
    All folders appear as a generic icon (white square), everything seems functional.

I did not have a problem in 9.04 and just did the upgrade to 9.10. I tried playing with themes, but that did not help.

Any ideas how to fix?
    Well, this is an old post! Sorry, but... did you manage to solve the problem (if you remember it)?

Because I have exactly the same problem now, with 12.04.
    Desktop: Ubuntustudio 20.04 running on AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, with Nvidia Geforce 1050Ti graphics; Laptop: Ubuntustudio 20.04 running on a Intel i5 6200U @2.30 GHz

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Using nautilus in KDE, but have no icons displayed 9-04->9.10

canhoto, please start a new thread for your question, per the posting guidelines:

If a post is older than a year or so and hasn't had a new reply in that time, instead of replying to it, create a new thread. In the software world, a lot can change in a very short time, and doing things this way makes it more likely that you will find the best information. You may link to the original discussion in the new thread if you think it may be helpful.