This is just Pictoea Spammer. Is absolutely unfair use the Ubuntu community in this way. You can't force us to registry in a service to look for a solution, no way!!
Originally Posted by adirea
For the reasons above I will publish his solution here, and then you don't have to registry in picotea:
1) After install, work in a tty (Control + Alt + F1). and remove the following
2) After that, reinstall/install the followings
$ sudo aptitude remove compiz compiz-core
3) Back to the graphic environment (Ctrl + Alt + F7) and run Compiz Fusion Icon (Apps -> System tools -> Compiz Fusion Icon.
sudo apt-get install compiz compiz-core fusion-icon emerald simple-ccsm
4) The compiz fusion icon should appear in your notification bar, there, right click -> Compiz options -> Indirect Rendering
5) Select Window Manager -> Compiz<
6) Run compiz icon at the start-up:
System -> Preferences -> Start up apps -> Add
Name: Compiz Fusion Icon
Command: fusion-icon -f
8) Once again in the desktop compiz should work properly. Configure it with
as is showed here http://isopenisfree.wordpress.com/20...compiz-fusion/ (in Spanish)
Source: http://picotea.com because REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED I published this content here, but I'm not the author.