mplayer (1.0~rc3+svn20090426-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ fabrice ]
* Introduce the mplayer-nogui package, that does not depend on GTK+
[ Reinhard Tartler ]
* new upstream svn version based on the 1.0rc3 branch
* various cleanups and refactoring in debian/rules
* no longer remove mencoder.c: It does hardly contain any "dangerous"
or patented code. Instead:
* strip libavcodec similar to how its done in the ffmpeg package. This
brings the patent policy of the mplayer and ffmpeg package in debian
finally in sync. c.f. the comments and the "discussion" in #522373.
* install upstream's version of binary_codecs.sh
-- Reinhard Tartler <email@example.com> Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:35:52 +0200