Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ongoing story of Tux!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: The Ongoing story of Tux!

..actually, the thread Tux used as dental floss was the "Are you a thread killer?" thread- one of the threads that had died thanks to PCaddicted. Tux then used this thread to...
    Last edited by PCaddicted; June 28th, 2011 at 09:35 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

...Tie his ancient computer together, since it was falling apart. Then, Tux realized that his computer was 50 years old, so he went out to buy a new one, but he was astonished when he asked the saleswoman for help in choosing a basic model, and then the saleswoman showed him to a netbook with 256GB of RAM, a 3D video card with 8GB of memory, a 128TB solid-state drive, and...UBUNTU 40.04 LTS PREINSTALLED! The sad thing is that it was too good to be true. Because it was 40 years later, Tux didn't have enough money to buy it because of 40 years of inflation. In order to pay for the computer, he decided to...
    I'm not a PC, I'm a human, and using Ubuntu was my idea.

Beans

start radnomly pickpocketing people on the streets. Sad to say, though, Tux decided that his plan wasn't the best, so he went and applied for a job at ...
    For a full signature / about me, see my website.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Quote Originally Posted by takisan View Post
    start radnomly pickpocketing people on the streets. Sad to say, though, Tux decided that his plan wasn't the best, so he went and applied for a job at ...
    the pizza parlor that took 40 years to serve him. He figured that with that kind of service he would have job security. That was not the case, however, because....

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by 73ckn797 View Post
    the pizza parlor that took 40 years to serve him. He figured that with that kind of service he would have job security. That was not the case, however, because....
    Windows comes in and tries to destroy everything that has to do with Linux! All the other penguins in the parlor are destroyed by Windows, but then, Tux takes out a....

Beans

... Sonic Screwdriver (who knows, maybe he stole it from the 9th Doctor) and eventually figured out how to work it. Tux then ...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Called in the Daleks...
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Freedom is measured in Stallmans.
    Projects: gEcrit

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

and proceeded to battle the Windows into the street. Then...
    CPU: AMD FX 8120 8-Core Black Edition OC'd to 4.3GHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | Graphics: Twin Radeon 7870's | Memory: 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaw Series DDR3 1600

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

...he comes across Bill Gates and asks him how much is a license for Windows 7.
    "Windows 7 is outdated", Gates answered. "The latest version is Windows 39. It's beta for now".
    So Tux got in his BMW X60 and drove a few kilometres, until he saw a billboard saying:
    SAVE THE EARTH!
    He started feeling guilty for contributing to global warming. So he got out of his car and bought himself a bicycle. He cycled about 50km and then he saw a...
    Last edited by PCaddicted; July 6th, 2011 at 08:40 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by PCaddicted View Post
    ...he comes across Bill Gates and asks him how much is a license for Windows 7.
    "Windows 7 is outdated", Gates answered. "The latest version is Windows 39. It's beta for now".
    So Tux got in his BMW X60 and drove a few kilometres, until he saw a billboard saying:
    He started feeling guilty for contributing to global warming. So he got out of his car and bought himself a bicycle. He cycled about 50km and then he saw a...
    Bicyclist who had a gas engine on their bike. How dare they? Tux thought as he hopped back on his bike and started biking down New Michigan Avenue. Tux then. ...

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast