Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy crap...

Beans

Re: Holy crap...

Quote Originally Posted by RATM_Owns View Post
    I would've made the story more interesting, but my hands/feet are numb right now because it's freezing and I just ran out. It sounded better in my head but... yeah. I'm just psyched right now for finding the cat.
    You had me at
    Holy crap...
    RATM_Owns

I regularly have this revelation, every time i put on a RATM album i haven't heard in a while (doubly for renegades)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Holy crap...

Quote Originally Posted by XDevHald View Post
    Glad to see you got your cat back! I had a black persian and she was in the attic of a three story house, she was hiding inside the panels that are indoor gutters in the attic meowing for 1 whole hour and had to call the fire department to get her out.

Cats these days..
    We had a cat that adopted us once after its family moved and left it behind. On one occasion one of its kittens got stuck inside our washing machine (the fluffy kitten, it had one blue eye and one yellow, and its ears got sunburnt a lot) - a call to the local fire brigade helped to get it out. The last I saw of that cutey was when some dogs chased it down the road to goodness knows where.

Some months later the mother cat produced another litter somewhere in the neighbourhood. What was touching was she trusted us enough to bring one to us and set up a "nest" in one of our cupboards after they'd been attacked, but sadly it was too late to help.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12