Hey Guys,

Im thinking about getting a new GPU (HD 4550 or something like that).
But I know that there are are a lot of issues, with ubuntu as well as the vendors.. So simply question: should I buy a new GPU now, or just wait a bit longer 'til everything is settled nicely again?

And, if I would buy a new one, is Nvidia still the better option, or is Ati just as well at this stage?